FREE ONLINE COURSE
The ultimate online course to get better at understanding your people
A 1:1 meeting is an important touch point between managers and their team members, make sure you do it the right way!
One of the main challenges for managers is to conduct meaningful conversations with their team members that won’t end up being unstructured and senseless but will foster discussion about their employee experience.
Especially when working remotely, 1:1 meetings are the ideal opportunity to get to know your people, align your business goals with their individual aspirations and build up strong and positive relationships.
What you will learn:
- Best practices to organize and conduct successful 1:1 meetings
- How to give and receive feedback
- How to run meaningful 1:1 meetings to reach your business goals
- Which questions should be asked to detect your employees concerns
Who you will learn from:
Nailted is a software company with a clear mission: to transform companies in better places to work. As experts in helping other companies improve their people management procedures, we are glad to offer this free online course to help you adopt this habit in your company and become an expert in conducting 1:1 meetings.
What we will cover:
- The basics of 1:1 meetings
- Conducting 1:1 meetings in remote
- Organizational aspects: Duration, timing, periodicity, format, etc.
- How to set up the agenda
- Engaging ways to start the conversation
- Compelling methods to approach talking points
- Which questions should managers ask to employees
- Which questions to expect from employees and how to respond to them
- How to face unexpected questions
- How to handle difficult situations
- How to define action items after the meeting
- How to set up the next 1:1 meeting
This course is carried out following a series of emails, so you won’t need to do anything else apart from subscribing to the course. Each lesson right into your email inbox!
We will launch the first lesson in December 2020 but you can subscribe any time. For a period of 7 weeks, every week you’ll receive a new email that will direct you to the course content of your lesson: you could follow the scheduling of our emails or set up your own schedule to get the most out of this course!